Monday, February 4, 2008

Our Anniversary


My husband, Nick, and I have been married six months today! I can't believe how quickly it has gone by... I feel like we just got married. Now I know that to most people six months is not a long time, and I would agree. I'm certainly not going to pass up a reason to have a little celebration with my hubby though! I think that six months is a milestone for newlyweds.


These past months have been the best of my life, and I can't even imagine being without Nick. He is such an amazing husband, and I am more in love with him today than I was the day we got married. To all of you out there who have just gotten engaged and are in the planning stages, you have a ton of amazing moments to look forward to! Marriage is amazing, and sharing each moment with your best friend is almost surreal. If God has blessed you with your other half, then you are one of the luckiest people on earth! I know that I am!

I love you Nick! Happy anniversary. =)

No comments: