Saturday, February 2, 2008

Happy Birthdays!

ok, so some very important people in my life have had or are about to have their birthdays. My younger sister, Ricki, just had her birthday on January 28th. I meant to post a happy birthday for her... but time seemed slip by me. So happy belated birthday to Ricki!



Also, tomorrow is my best friend's birthday. She will be 22! Getting old, Lisa! Lisa has been my best friend for years now, and I don't know what I would do without her. She is the sweetest, most selfless woman I know, and she always goes above and beyond for the people that she loves. For example, not only was she my matron of honor and did everything a great matron does, but she also spent tons of time the week before our wedding making amazing looking favor cookies. (lisa is a baker, and she hand-paints sugar cookies. They are beautiful works of art, so they were one of our favors. Everyone LOVED them.)

At any rate, Happy birthday Mrs. Keiler. You are amazing, and I hope every aspect of your birthday is as wonderful as you are!

2 comments:

Rick Tuma said...

Love your photographs, Copper! Love your blog.

Copper Siegel said...

Thanks Dad!