Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Product spotlight- Gallery wrapped canvases

I want to start a new feature periodically on my blog where I highlight some of my products and show you examples. This week I want to tell you guys about gallery wrapped canvas prints because I think they are one of the coolest things ever. The reason they are on my mind is because I just got one from my own wedding, and think it is the most beautiful thing in the world and "ooo-ed" and "aww-ed" over it for almost an hour. I still can't stop looking at it.

So- why should you order a gallery-wrap? Here's why--

What is a gallery wrapped canvas?
It is a high quality print on artist canvas.
The canvas is stretched over custom made wood supports.
It is available in any size.
Its depth is 1.25"

What's so cool about gallery-wrapped canvases?
These images stand out boldly without the distraction of a frame
They appear to "float" on your wall.
You don't need a frame for stability; the structure is inside the art.


here's an example of two of my photographs made into a gallery-wrap from Dan & Rachel's engagement session(s).


seigel2_canvasized

siegel_canvasized


so- when you book your session, if you pre-order a gallery wrap, you will receive a 10% discount as an incentive to put something amazingly beautiful on your walls at home, and because I am so in love with them that I want you all to be in love with them too! =)

No comments: