Friday, October 3, 2008

Congratulations Rachel & Dan!

Dan is one of Nick's two best friends. They have known each other forever and have one of those friendships that can survive just about anything. They are completely different, but somehow it works. And they are hilarious together.

Rachel is one of my best friends. We've known each other for a much shorter time than Nick and Dan, but I cherish Rachel's friendship very much. She is beautiful and vibrant and sweeter than anything. Some days I don't know what I would have done if she hadn't been there to listen to me.

Now Rachel and Dan are engaged. I'm so serious when I say that having one of your best friends marrying one of your husband's best friends is the greatest thing ever because it's basically a guarantee that you won't lose touch or grow apart. Also, they are just so stinkin cute together that you can't even believe it. =) We all got to hang out tonight, and of course I couldn't resist snapping off some quick photos. We do have a real engagement session planned for a week from now, but this will have to hold me, and them, over!

CONGRATULATIONS RACHEL AND DAN!!!!

20081002-DSC_0091-3

20081002-DSC_0080-2

20081002-DSC_0082

20081002-DSC_0061-2

20081002-DSC_0087

No comments: