Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a phenomenal Christmas, I sure did! Then again, any holiday with my amazing hubby is wonderful. I can't believe this year is almost over already. It seems like it has blown by quicker than ever. Maybe the great years do that more than others, who knows. I am totally excited for this next year. I have decided to limit the number of weddings I shoot this year to make sure I can give an awesome amount of attention to my awesome clients. I will only be taking on up to seven weddings this year. Two slots have already been filled, so that leaves five openings for the rest of the year. I really think that my wedding clients should get the VIP treatment, which is why I've made the decision to do things this way this year. If you've been thinking about booking with me, give me a call... I'd love to make your wedding one of my final five VIP weddings this year.

As far as senior portraits go, spring is one of the prettiest times to take photos. Call Me or email me to book your session in advance, beat the rush, and get a fifty dollar gift card towards your session as a Christmas gift from me to you.

Ok my friends, have an amazing and happy new year!!! Keep checking back for the latest news, photos, and random stories! Happy new year!!!!

No comments: