Monday, December 8, 2008

Katie & Stephen wedding teaser

Yesterday (Saturday) I had the pleasure of assisting my talented friend Amy Aiello (Amy Aiello Photography)at the wedding of Katie Saul, who I went to high school with. Katie is two years older than I am, so she and I didn't go to school together for too long, but we did do some plays and musicals together, and one thing she would always say was that she was going to marry an Irishman someday. I believed that she would... so I was not the least bit surprised when Amy told me that Katie was getting married to an Irish lad. Apparently their paths crossed many times in Ireland while Katie was living there for a few years, but they didn't meet until katie moved back to Chicago. One night at a bar... there he was, and by her sister's account, Katie was smitten.

I'm so happy for Katie and Stephen, and I hope they have a wonderful honeymoon! I'm also totally grateful to Amy for letting me tag along and snag some great shots. Be sure to check out her site because I know she'll post some pics on her blog and they will look fab! Here's just one for now... I have so many to go through and it will be so hard to narrow them down because katie looked simply stunning... but I must! So goodnight for now, enjoy the teaser... =)



20081205-DSC_0316 copy

No comments: