Monday, February 16, 2009

Love is all you need...

Which is an appropriate title for this post since that is the song my honey and I walked out to after we said our "I do's." Nick and I have been married a year and a half now, and It's been amazing. He is the sweetest. We both had to work all day long on valentine's day, which was kind of a bummer. I love romance. I love Nick. I love cheesy chick flicks and heart-shaped chocolate boxes. I love LOVE. And I was stuck in my retail prison on the day of love!

; )

So's life I suppose... but Nick made the best of what time we had and took me to see Coraline. What a neat movie. It's all in 3-D, which is actually really cool. Check it out peeps.

Maybe I'll make him breakfast in bed this week since we didn't have the time on V-day... =) Spread the love!

No comments: