Monday, January 19, 2009

Have you visited www.copperphotography.com yet?

Because if you haven't... head on over and look around! I've updated some of the galleries, posted the trash the dress gallery, and corrected a few punctuation errors. =) What can I say, I was always excellent at english composition, but maybe not so much at punctuation. We all have our flaws I suppose...

At any rate, I'm really excited about the new site, and this new year. I have some wonderful clients booked, some exciting ideas for photo shoots, and just a renewed passion for what I do! Seriously now, I just can't wait for spring. I have two weddings that I can't wait to shoot, a bunch of senior portraits (and lets be real here... this Chicago winter is kicking my butt! Just the other day I got frost bite on my cheek walking from my car into work... this is just ridiculous!) So come on spring! I'm completely stoked to be shooting the very sweet Melissa and Sean's wedding at the end of march, then my lovely friends Rachel & Dan's wedding in the beginning of April. I love SPRING!

Oh Chicago, why are you a place of endless winter!? ;)

No comments: