Saturday, August 16, 2008

Trash the Dress

I have so much fun stuff coming up for you guys this week!

This morning I photographed my friend from high school, Melissa and her sister in law Rachel. First of all, I can't believe it's been six years since high school... time flies. Second of all, I had SO MUCH FUN! They showed up at my apartment at eight this morning, changed into their wedding dresses, and we headed out all over the place to do their session. Can I just say that I think that the Trash the Dress sessions have possibly become my favorite? I got some great images, and they were such great models... so I can't wait to post the photos.

I will hopefully have them up sometime in the next week because I think you guys will like them as much as I do. I really encourage all your former brides out there, if you have your dress just hanging around in the closet and want to get one last hurrah out of them, drop me a line and book your own Trash the Dress session. It really is a blast, and you get a couple of hours of just you and your dress that you probably could not fit in on your wedding day. Not only that, but I bet you were worried about getting it dirty!

Soooooo. I will try to post those soon, I'm just super excited about them because I had such a great time! Thanks Melissa and Rachel! You guys were fabulous models. Your husbands are going to be stunned at how gorgeous you look!

No comments: