Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nick Siegel's new musical masterpiece....


Hey there lovely people! I just wanted to announce something awesome.

My husband Nick has a new cd out called "We Make Our Beds in the Sea." He has just released it and it is so good (of course I am not even remotely biased, either! really, I'm not!). If you like piano-rock, Sufjan Stevens, indie music, and the like, you will love Nick's stuff. The music should be released on itunes the first week of August, so check on that soon.

www.nicksiegelmusic.com is under construction, but in the mean time you can check him out on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nick-Siegel/16277858321 and you can find him on myspace.

So, support my handsome hubby and buy a cd! if you would like a hard copy, you can feel free to leave me a comment with your email and I will let you know how to get your hands on one, they are only $12.

Well.... that's all for now, I will keep you updated about Nick's music as new and amazing things happen!

No comments: