Friday, April 4, 2008

Carly & Dan's wedding---teaser

On Sunday March 30th I helped my friend Amy Aiello shoot a wedding. She and Carly have been friends for a while, and I could see why! Carly was the sweetest, cutest bride! Everything about her wedding was obviously uniquely her... from her black and white wedding dress to the deep purple/black and white Cala Lilies in her bouquet. I love when brides express themselves and their relationships with their fiances so well! She and Dan are plainly very much in love, and it was a joy to be able to share their wedding day with them!

Carly and Dan-- I hope you are having the best honeymoon ever! Thanks so much for letting me in on your big day!

More pictures will follow in the next day or two, but this is all that I have time for a the moment!


No comments: